Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Dora

Dora is the most happiest girl around me. She has a good mood and always has a smiling face, nothing could bother her for long.
Dora is very curious. She loves to test any kind of new snackes. She likes to explore new things - play new toys, meet new friends and take new fun classes. She has her sense of beauty, she knows what dress to put on with what hair band, socks and shoes. The more praises give to her, she behaves even better.

She is adorable and always make us laugh. Dora is my little daughter, she is 6 years old. I hope I could be her, always happy, no worries.

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Is this the daughter I saw on Saturday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corrections:
    For "good mood," the normal phrase is "in a good mood." However, I think a better word here would be attitude or temperament.
    The last sentence of paragraph 2 should use the construction "the more...the better..." and the first half needs a subject like you or one.
    There are two tiny mistakes I think came from speed: one is a spelling error and one is a grammar error. I'll let you find them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your opinion. If you are not a student in the class, please bear in mind that this blog is a learning tool and comment accordingly.